How To Use Rose Water?
Rose water is a liquid made from water and rose petals. It is used as a perfume due to its sweet and warm scent, but it has medicinal and culinary values, as well.
Few facts on rose water:
- Rose water can usually be used without any side effects.
- Rose water contains numerous, powerful antioxidants.
- Recent research has found that it can help relax the central nervous system and improve sleep.
Stardust Rose Water was made from the famous Damask Rose petals and the most effective way to use it is to apply in the morning and evening to clear all impurities of the face; You can use it several times during the day as well to refresh your skin.
1. Spray it! This is a wonderful way to use rose water is by spraying it on your face. The mist will make your face radiant. Researchers suggest to use glass bottle instead of plastic because the essential oils don’t react well with plastic.
2. Dry and Frizzy Hair? You’ve come to the right place. Mix equal parts rosewater and glycerin, apply on the scalp with the help of cotton pads and massage for 10-15 minutes. Let it stay for another 30 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
3. Facial Cleanser: Rose water can be used a cleanser on all skin types. Even most sensitive. After washing your face with a mild face foam, you can gently clean your skin with rose water on cotton pad. You can apply a face mask or your cream just after. Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a gentle cleanser and helps in removing oil and dirt of the skin.
4. Tired Eyes? If you have tired eyes – soak a cotton pad in chilled rose water and apply. Rose water helps hydrate, revitalise, get rid of redness and moisturise the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
5. Hair Conditioner: after washing your hair, use a cup of rose water as a final rinse. It helps condition the hair deeply, adding a healthy shine you’ll just love.
6. Moisturise your body: Mix rose water with almond oil or regular cream and moisture your body. You can replace the Almond oil with Rosehip seed oil for the most luxury experience. It will have a powerful regenerating and hydrating effect on the skin. For some extra indulgence, draw yourself a rose-scented bath with our rose petals. It’s considered the best antidote to stress.
7. Oil remover: Acne breakouts are caused by several factors. Besides the presence of bacteria on the skin’s surface, oily skin also causes pimples. Rose water toner gently removes excessive oil and restores pH balance.
8. Heal sunburn: Advance the healing by gently applying rose water essential toner. Natural Rose water not only hydrate skin as you heal, but also prevent permanent damage. Rose water toner slows the progression of wrinkles and fine lines resulting from sun exposure.
Feel free to take a look on our brand-new products for skin care: