Why use Stones in Chakra Healing? How to transform your life?
It is possible to transform your life with stones and crystals according to Ayurveda for the healing of both individual organs and the general healing of the body. According to Ayurveda, stones have an effect on the chakras (the energy body of a person), but they must be used in a certain correspondence between the color and the zone for which the one or other chakra is responsible. Also in Reiki, the influence of stones on the chakras does not occur randomly, but according to strict canons.
Ayurveda is one of the varieties of Indian alternative medicine. It is focused on achieving harmony, considers a person in unity with all phenomena, objects and energies of the Universe.
Reiki is an alternative medicine, mainly based on the palm healing method. Reiki and stones are inseparably related concepts: in this system they actively practice the treatment with crystals.
Unconventional Indian medicine, by the principle of similarity, bound the crystals and the body. Just as crystals in Reiki influence the energy body of a person (his chakras), in the same way other external objects, factors and phenomena influence the health, fate and personality of a person.
The Chakras and their colors
The chakras are the body’s energetic system. Many experts believe the chakras contain life force energy or Prana, also known as chi. The word “chakra” comes from the Sanskrit, which means wheel. The chakras contain and process energy, and many people believe that illness and diseases come from blocked energy in and around the chakras.
The chakras are interconnected, and when their energy is flowing smoothly, you are healthy and balanced. If the chakras become blocked and their energy becomes stagnate, it may result in illness or disease. When your chakras are out of balance, it can have a huge impact on your emotional, mental, physical and even spiritual health.
The tantric concept of Kundalini is closely related to the chakras; its “awakening” and “rising” along the chakras, from the lower (Muladhara) to the higher (Sahasrara), is accompanied by radical spiritual evolution.
Interesting fact, the chakras are gaining energy of the colors that we see in our homes, in nature, in food and clothing (including very actively they perceive the energy of stones, minerals and crystals).
Color is one of the most important natural and therapeutic components that constantly affects us (the lack of daytime color causes depression and increases the number of suicides, and chromo therapy is a treatment with color). White color is a mixture of all the colors of the visible spectrum, but black is the absence of a generally reflected color.
Usually the chakras are shaped like a wheel or as a circle surrounded by petals. Petals depict the flow of energy emitted by the chakras. The number of petals in the chakras is different. The Chakra consists of seven levels that correspond to various systems of the body.
The chakras are located in the energetic body as opposed to the physical body.
They contain and process energy in you and just as any energy they can boost you powers, but as well block you.
In a person in harmony, balance and in good health, the chakras move and spin rapidly and smoothly, and their colors are clear.
Yogis with psychic vision can see these energy petals and the color of the radiated energy. If a part of the petals is missing or deformed in any chakra, this is evidence of a malfunction of the chakra.
When you are stressed, ill or mentally impaired, your chakras get stuck, and they begin to slow down, spin too quickly or even loose their colors.
The 1st Chakra – Muladhara Chakra/Base Chakra
- The first chakra is the root chakra.
- It is located at the base of the spine.
- Its color is red, and it is the center of human vitality, its roots, connection with the Earth.
- It nourishes with physical energy and supports the physical body, the stability, security and a dynamic presence.
Red stones: aventurine, bulls eye, garnet, calcite, corneol, cinnabar, coral, pyrope, rhodochrosite, ruby, spinel, eudialyte, jasper.
Black stones: jet, hematite, labradorite, lava, morion, obsidian, onyx (black and white agate), falcon eye, tektite, black agate, black greed, black jade, black onyx, black jasper, heliotis, sherl (black turmalin) , spinel, shungite.
The 2nd Chakra – Sacral/Svadhisthana Chakra
• The second chakra, which is related to the color orange, is located in the abdomen, lower back and sexual organs.
• It is related to the element water and is responsible for the love of the opposite sex, sensual gratification and pleasure, sexuality.
Orange stones: apricot agate, aventurine, Hessonite, calcite, fire agate, fire opal, orange garnet, orange spinel, pad paraj (orange sapphire), sardonyx, carnelian, sun stone.
The 3rd Chakra – Manipura/Solar Plexus Chakra
• The third chakra is your power chakra.
• It rules the willpower and the ability to concentrate on achieving a specific goal. In this center are the intellect and sound judgment, thanks to him the person analyzes and thinks, generates new ideas and activates his will.
• Its color is yellow, and it is located above the naval.
Yellow stones: agate, beryl (golden and heliodor), calcite, marble onyx (yellow), pyrite, topaz, tourmaline (yellow – dravite), selenite, carnelian, simbircite, tiger eye, citrine, fluorite (golden), chrysolite (olivine , peridot), amber, jasper.
The 4th Chakra – The Heart Chakra or Anahata Chakra
• The fourth chakra is the color green.
• It is located at the heart.
• It energizes the human cardiovascular system. This is the chakra of unconditional love. Center for Spirituality and Emotion
Green stones: aventurine, agate, azure-malachite, alexandrite amazonite, beryl, turquoise, green tourmaline, diopside, dioptase, jade, emerald, calcite green, malachite, jade, Serafini, serpentine, fluorite, chrysolite, chrysoprase, jasper.
Pink stones: agate, calcite, coral pink, morganite (pink beryl), rhodonite, rhodochrosite, rose quartz, pink tourmaline, ruby, epidote, jasper.
White stones: agate, adular, diamond, belomite, gyrasol, rhinestone, pearl, white calcite, cacholong, quartz (smoky, milky), moonstone, magnesite, selenite.
Multicolor stones: ametryl, ammonite, ammonite, watermelon tourmaline, topaz, unakite, rainbow fluorite, chrysoberyl, eudialyte.
The 5th Chakra – The Throat Chakra or Vishuddha Chakra
• This chakra is blue or turquoise.
• Provides energy to the respiratory system. Responsible for communication, speech, self-expression. It is the center for the synthesis of analytical, logical thinking, creativity and inspiration.
• It is located at the throat.
Blue stones: azurite, aquamarine, amazonite, amethyst, white marbleite, turquoise, blue lace agate, blue topaz, blue calcite, pearls, kyanite, kunzite, lapis lazuli, sapphire, blue tourmaline, sodalite, chrysocolla.
The 6th Chakra – The Third Eye/Ajna Chakra
• Provides energy to the brain. Responsible for perception. Disclosing this center brings clairvoyance. This is the Spiritual Eye of man, which allows to see beyond illusion.
• It is ruled by the color indigo.
• It is located above the brows in the center of your forehead.
Blue stones: azurite, aventurine (blue), amethyst, indigolite, labradorite, lapis lazuli, sapphire, sodalite, falcon eye, fluorite
The 7th Chakra – The Crown Chakra/Sahasrara Chakra
- The crown chakra is located at the top of the head.
- It is attuned to the center of higher abstract philosophical thinking, superconsciousness. Responsible for the spiritual aspect of man, the connection of the human being with his Highest part and with the whole Universe.
- This chakra is the gate to nirvana, its opening leads to liberation from the flow of incarnations.
- It is associated with white color.
Purple stones: amethyst, ametrine, fluorite, charoite.
Gold stones: hair of Venus, pyrite, selenite, golden fluorite.
White stones: diamond, rhinestone, pearls, leucosapphire, topaz, ulexite, zircon.